TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders can be made online via the wholesale portal on our website or via email.
- $200 is the minimum order (plus GST & shipping) and we have an MOQ of 2 per eco kit.
- Once you order, you will receive an email confirmation.
-5-7 business days later, you will receive an invoice to make the payment via direct bank transfer.
-Your order will be sent out once payment, or proof of payment is made.
- We offer accounts with our ongoing partners.
- We prefer direct transfer, but we do accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex with a small fee.
- In the event that an item is out of stock, we will get in touch to arrange alternatives or let you know when stock will be available. Items can be back ordered.
- All orders are shipped via courier or Australia Post from our studio in the Sunshine Coast, Australia and you will be sent a tracking email.
- Please let us know if you have specific shipping or delivery requirements.
CANCELLATIONS & EXCHANGES
- Please get in touch within 24 hours after you have completed your order if you would like to cancel or amend your order.
- Unsold items are not able to be exchanged.
- Damaged stock must be advised within 5 days of receiving your order.
- If an order is refused and needs to be resent, any further shipping costs will apply.
- All products are Copyright @Poppy & Daisy Designs and may not be reproduced
- Retailers must agree to our terms and conditions to partner with Poppy & Daisy Designs.
- All wholesale users will be added to our wholesaler community and will receive newsletters. You can opt out of these at any point.
- We ask that all Poppy & Daisy Designs products are sold in their original packaging.